Grants - Club Qualification Guidelines
How to Become Qualified for Submission of Grant Request
A club is qualified if...
- The club has read, understood, and signed the annual Rotary Foundation and District 7610 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) required for grant participation,
- The club attends the annual required Grant Management Workshop,
- The club has proper legal, financial & stewardship controls of grants in place,
- The club has a record transfer/retention plan (5 year minimum),
- The club is current in reporting existing Global Grants or Matching Grants and has no prior year open District Grants,
- The club is current on RI & District dues.
Requirements to maintain club qualification status
Club qualification checklist
- What MOU requirements does club already implement?
- What requirements does club need to implement?
- What members would be good choices to help implement the club MOU?